On Feb 11, 2020, at 11:00 PM, Keisuke Miyako via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
wrote:

> I am not 100% sure, but it might be because plugins that support v17 (up to
> R6) or earlier
> have their manifest.json file under Contents, where the code sign CLI might
> fail to find it.
>
> v18 plugins have moved the location to Contents/Resources,
> but then, the plugin is no longer compatible with v17.

I don’t think this is a problem. The v17.3 HF3 build of 4D Internet Commands
has the manifest.json file under Contents/Resources, as does the v18 4D IC
plugin. Both work on V17.3 HF3. The XLS plugin has manifest.json under Contents
(old-style), and there are no notarization errors for this plugin once it is
properly signed.

I haven’t tested v18 yet to see whether the current XLS plugin (with
manifest.json in Contents) works, but that seems like something not worth
making a breaking change.

Jim Crate