Release notes for v17.4 indicate you can substitute PHP and Internet Commands
from v18, or remove entirely:
https://download.4d.com/Documents/Products_Documentation/LastVersions/Line_17/VIntl/PDF_Format/4D_v17_4_ReleaseNotes.pdf

On 4/28/20, 4:33 AM, "4D_Tech on behalf of Jeremy Roussak via 4D_Tech"
<4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com on behalf of 4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

    Randy, thanks for that pointer and Miyako, thanks very much indeed, as
ever, for that marvellous application.

    The huge slew of notarization errors has now been reduced to just one:

      "issues": [
        {
          "severity": "error",
          "code": null,
          "path": "PI_Calculator.app-1.84.app.zip/PI
calculator.app/Contents/Resources/php/Mac/php-fcgi-4d",
          "message": "The binary uses an SDK older than the 10.9 SDK.",
          "docUrl": null,
          "architecture": "x86_64"
        }
      ]
    It seems I need a new version of the PHP binary. I seem vaguely to remember
that this was discussed before, but I can’t recall what the solution was. Is
there one somewhere?

    Jeremy