Hi folks,

I'm currently playing around with some ideas for a new (or perhaps
very old ? ;-o) computing architecture, based on 9P + Java.
It's a bit of old Burroughs MF, a bit of Ambric and a bit ja Java ;-o

The idea bind: have a bunch of tiny Java machines (not the whole
JEE bloat, just a very small set of basic classes) which talk to
each other through filesystems (of course via 9P ;-P).

At the moment, I'm doing a massive trim-down of Jamvm+classpath,
leaving in only what's needed for a small hello-world.

Later, I'll create an minimalistic embedded firmware for small
devices which then should run in an grid.

If anyone's interested, just let me know.

cu

 cellphone: +49 174 7066481   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   skype: nekrad666