* Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But what's next? Do you have a specific application for
> these things in mind?

Not yet, it's just an experiment :)

> Besides, Inferno seems to be delivering much more on the
> original Java promise, anyway. So why not use it instead?

Might be true, I didn't try it yet. Will require some efforts
to learn yet another new language. And that's one of the major
points: Java is widely understood in the industry, from big
application servers to small devices - so the change of getting
new people involved is much bigger.

cu

 cellphone: +49 174 7066481   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   skype: nekrad666