2009/8/31 Bakul Shah <bakul+pl...@bitblocks.com>:
> But this is nasty!
> % cat ndb/dom/'' # same as ndbquery dom ''

No, the nasty part is really that the file should be called `.' and
the filesystem reserves dot as the reference to the current directory.
You could probably call the file `dot' or `root' (cat ndb/dom/dot or
cat ndb/dom/root) as something that shouldn't ever conflict with
anything else -- but the root of DNS is not an empty string.

--dho