While we're at "just sayin"; from what I hear on #9fans, there still
is some interest to have that one happening in europe. So if you guys
from the other side of the pond think you would come, I could poke
around and see if I can get it hosted here, here being Grenoble, fr,
somewhere on the university campus.
Grenoble is not what I would call pretty, but the campus is nice
enough, and well you've got the Alps nearby to enjoy. 1 hour away by
train/bus/cab from Lyon St-Exupery Airport, or 3 hours away from Paris
(airports).

Mathieu