On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 4:03 PM, erik quanstrom <quans...@labs.coraid.com> wrote:

> which one did athens, ga fail?

I think athens won big on cheap and pretty, and I also think we all
felt the host (i.e. coraid) was fantastic.

It was somewhat inconvenient to get to, and people had to pay the cost
of a rental car.

I would not object to going there again, however. But it's also nice
to be in a city convenient to a different part of the world each year.
Seattle and SF are good for our friends on the pacific rim.

So the suggestion of non-athens locations should not be taken (at
least on my part) as springing from any negative feelings about last
year's meeting :-)

ron