Oh, I knew that...

:(  :(  :(

On 10/14/2014 04:03 PM, Skip Tavakkolian wrote:
Wes, i was being sarcastic in my reply to the suggestion that iCloud (or any iSplat) products should be emulated on Plan 9.

-Skip

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:09 PM, Wes Kussmaul <w...@reliableid.com <mailto:w...@reliableid.com>> wrote:

    Skip, why settle for "might even be secure" while using the
    platform of one of the companies that makes a practice of
    burglarizing your information home?

    Why not use something like SpiderOak
    https://spideroak.com/?utm_expid=14446725-7.EXfixEIwRZmffqInbsytsg.0

    - which lets you keep and control the encryption keys.

    Or perhaps even better, the owners of SpiderOak put out a toolkit
    called Crypton https://crypton.io/ that lets you roll your own.

    Wes