Skip was being sarcastic? Who knew???

But in answer to Steve's question, the only things I would add to Plan9 are
a mail program and Web browser that I can work out how to use even in the
trance-like state of supreme enlightenment that can only be achieved when
one has consumed far too much gin. Apple Mail & Safari work for me, more's
the pity.