> On Aug 19, 2021, at 7:34 AM, Lucio De Re <lucio.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It is the pragmatic end of the Plan 9 spectrum, courtesy of Cinap who
> clearly would be a Torvalds if Plan 9 had gained the traction of
> Linux.

Oh please. You think Cinap is some sort of charismatic demogogue of 9front?

Yeah… he’s not like that. In fact, 9front development is highly decentralized
in authority and everyone seems to spot, review, critique, and gatekeep each
other, rather than any person having a single final say.

Perhaps I haven’t been with the community long enough to have seen any
drag-out, knock-down fights that require a code-daddy [if any of those ever
took place, I don’t know], but no, you really have a strange vision of what is
going on at 9front.

-pixelheresy