>On Sun, 06 Oct 2024 12:24:54 -0500
>"Noam Preil" <n...@pixelhero.dev> wrote:
>
> https://github.com/g-w1/plan9zig/pull/2
>
> I'd strongly suggest that anyone who thinks "vic" is genuinely trying
> to help, and at worst a bit incompetent, take a look at that thread.

I've been lurking and occasionally posting to this list since 2016, and
I have to say there has been a phase change since ChatGPT made the
rounds back in November 2022. Since then, this list in particular has
been the target of several rounds of LLM garbage. I don't know why this
is, or why did this list in particular "merit" such treatment (I'll
resist putting on my conspiracy theorist hat), but it's quite obvious
LLMs target this list.

--
Svi moji e-mailovi su kriptografski potpisani. Proverite ih.
All of my e-mails are cryptographically signed. Verify them.