From: "Frank Nordberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: [abcusers] The (illegal) sounds of silence

Thomas Bending wrote:

> The Musica Viva version is presumably just a quote from the
> complete work...

Don't blame me, I'm just the archivist. It was Laurie who posted the
tune at abcusers - and Phil who did the proofreading.

Here's the tune in question, btw:

X:814
T:4'11"
C:John Cage
O:USA
%http://www.musicaviva.com/abc/tunes/cage-john/4-11.abc
%Posted Aug 9th 1999 at abcusers by Laurie Griffiths in an attempt to
%introduce some serious music to the list. Proofread by Phil Taylor
M:none
Q:1/8=60
K:Abm
z251|]

Cheers
Frank Nordberg

To subscribe/unsubscribe, point your browser to:
http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html