On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 12:24:15 +0100 (CET)
Forgeot Eric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe I could also install your php script on my own homepage, but
> I'm not sure my hosting service would allow to run applications...

Hmmm, that would be a problem...

> (I've got the 1st release, but now there seem to be a pb on
> http://atte.dyndns.dk/lovsang/kildekode-tarball.php )

Fixed... The tarball is dynamically generated, so it's not really a
release more like a snapshot. Two warnings would be in place:

1) My code is a bit spaghetti here and there. When it goes fast I find I
rely too much on for me familiar `some-linux-command |
another-linux-comand` type of code which is nonportable, ugly and
unstable.

2) Although I did (re)start some translation (look in lokale) the
comments to the code are mostly in danish, sorry...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte