Sorry, what I meant was ratio not step size.
I still think this should defined in a separate line.

I might use an incomplete abc implementation (only the things I really need) in my own real-time notation program; I'll leave it to others to integrate Buddha Buck's or my suggestions in their more complete implementations.

Nevertheless, it would be nice to see whether or not there could some agreement in the abc community on microtonal notation.

Regards,

Georg