Ah, so this is what it has come down to now:  US Bashing.
OK, I can take it, but I did caveat my previous posting with the following
parenthetical:

"(I do realize that many of "us" are not in the US, so this may be pure ignorance here
as well)."

So, bashing aside, a simple answer to the question was probably more appropriate,
unless my tasteless stateside ignorance is too much of a distraction to contribute
anything of worth to a discussion.  And now that I have such an answer, I can take the
appropriate measures.

Thanks for an answer "between the lines".

-Chris

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> So, Guido - why are you compiling with A4 instead of US letter?
> Don't most people print sheet music using standard 8 1/2 x 11 inch

Typically an American question ....
I'm glad I'm not "most people" ;-)

--

Martin Tarenskeen