On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 13:03, j.m.maurer wrote:
> This patch adds a "Save Image As" option to the image context menu,
> allowing you to save images from a document to a png file.
>
> Bye!
>   Marc aka Uwog
>
> PS: This patch clearly breaks the strings freeze by adding a 2 new
> strings, so you could apply it post 1.0 it this is a problem.

Marc's patch and my updates to the documentation to include this menu
item

CVS:
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
CVS:    src/wp/ap/xp/ap_ML_ContextImage.h
CVS:    src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_ActionSet.cpp
CVS:    src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Id_List.h src/wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h
CVS:

CVS:
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    ABW/en-US/interface/menucontextual.abw
CVS: