Of dear, Let us leave somethings for the nodal agencies to take care.  We
require an escort to assist us during the travel.  & we want a concessional
ticket for an escort.  We do not need an escort if Govt. could do that for
us.  Let the checking authority take care of verify the veracity of a true
escort or a 'business associate'???  We are aware of this fraud is enough to
know our responsibilities.  But facilities could never be denied upon
apprehensions.

Seating a blind person at the rear or front-should it be an issue?  Why
should a blind person be discriminated to get allotted a particular seat??
Let the crew know where the person is requiring special attention.