From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
li...@srinivasu.org
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2016 9:28 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] [Bulk] Re: India's 1st Blind-friendly Train Runs Between
Mysuru, Varanasi

Manish, in general, I agree. But...

Would you be comfortable touching seats in a train compartment. How would you
know if there is no one seated?
Secondly, it is usual that cleanliness in our railway stations is poor. Would
you be comfortable touching a dirty wall?

It's also true that there would be baggage or other goods anywhere, what's the
guarantee that you don't bump into them?

Installing Braille signages involves huge investment. Unless Railways ensure
practical usage, the investment go waste.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula | @csrinivasu
Sent from my iPhone 5C