Sir,

For example, I want to deposit cash in the account of Rajesh Asudani
who has an account with SBI Nagpur branch.  I will pay Rs. 20 in cash
and get a green remit card which is mapped to the account of Rajesh
Asudani.  I can use the card either at cash deposit machine of SBI or
at the green channel counter of any SBI branch to deposit cash into
Rajesh Asudani's account.  Since there is no question of withdrawel,
there is no need for any secret pin number.  As soon as the card is
swiped, the system recognises the account to which the card is mapped
and credits the amount into that account.   Now, one can take a green
card to his own account and use it for depositing cash into his
account.   A visually challenged person can walk into a SBI branch,
give the green remit card to the counter clerk along with cash and get
the money credited to his account without the requirement of filling
up the credit voucher, writing the denominations on the back, signing
etc.  Hope this is clear.