Hi Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well.
I know I am going to receive some flak for asking this question, but I
figured I would ask it anyway.
I would be extremely grateful if you guys could share the strategies
that you have adopted (both successful and unsuccessful) for finding a
dating partner.

I know that Tinder is not accessible and the other dating apps that
may be accessible aren't sufficiently 'mainstream' to attract anyone
except busybodies.
I am averse to the idea of dating someone else with a disability, so
any apps that may exist for this purpose aren't very useful for me.
 So I would be curious to know if anyone has any ideas as regards the
steps that I can take to find someone.
Also, in light of the fact that blind people typically do not have as
active a social life as their sighted counterparts, I would be curious
to know how those of you who are committed were able to find your
partner.

I know that this is a subject that not many people would be
comfortable talking about on a public forum, so please feel free to
email me privately to share your experiences.
Needless to say, if you think that dating is a western idea that has
no place in India or I should ask questions about more substantive
issues, please feel free not to participate in this discussion.
With those caveats out of the way, I hope to receive some insightful responses.

Best,
Rahul