Dear Rahul!

Silver Linings has just the solution for someone like you! You must date!
More than 3 and a half decades back, I wwas constently dating! Incedently I
never found a blind or disabled guy to date/or he did not find me! After 11
dates, I managed to marry twice! The first  lasted 11 rough years, and the
present is 20 years old and counting! Now here is what you can do:

First of all come for all the Fusion meets you hear about! The next one is
being planned for the last Sunday in Feb! There are many non disabled people
there, there are people with other disabilities and you then also have the
chance of meeting other like minded people, who thereafter may just lead you
onto to the young lady of your  choice!

There are many other ideas that I can share on this, one more is:

Look at every female as a prospective date! Well, mind you only in your
mind! See if  your values and thoughts and ideas match/jell! If so, figure
out a way to become friends and then take it forward! If you need my help,
feel free to reach out! There are some lovely people around, and there
certainly is one for you! You also must read my autobiography 'The Other
Senses', it is by Roli Books and is now on Bookshare.

Let me know if there is some other way we can help you get out more! Apps
may not just yet be the best way to get around, but no harm trying your
luck, you may just find her somewhere around!

Warmly

Preeti

Preeti Monga - Chief Executive Officer

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646
Landline : 011 22781446
E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org /preeti.mo...@gmail.com
Website : www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Recruitment , Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes,
Diversity & Inclusion, Prevention of Sexual Harassment
Connect With Us :