Sazid,
Me being a person with low vision, I may not be perfect to talk from
prospective of person with total blindness. But I believe, you may be able
to develop eye contact (if not accurately) to passenger from their voice.
One reason I discourage about sign boards etc., is that it's general
tenancy that when they see such a signage, they may try to avoid and use
another counter. Also, as long as you are able to provide them information,
they may not really care about your eye contact; but yes, eye contact would
be essential as there would be many passengers and they would want to know
who are you addressing. Other way would be quickly ask for their name while
you are looking up for information that they needed, this way you can
respond with their name as Mr. Srinivasu etc.,

This would be one way to raise awareness too.

Good luck,

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica
Hon. Joint Secretary, The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka
Branch