practically speaking I have recently travelled in sleeper class ,where
most passengers with reserved seats travel ,there was no water in the
toilets of any sleeper class coaches. most of the facilities u have
listed are in the air conditioned coaches. moreover very recently it
has been observed that online rail booking website has become very
inaccessible   for us blind users. sorry to b critical ,treat this as
my personal opinion only and correct me.