all these are fine,
now booking a ticket it self is really impossible for visually impaired,
the Lights in the births were there some 5 - 10 days back in sl , but
i dont see them in 3A itself now-a-days,
the recent travel which was really stressful because even we booked
tickets mentioning my mom and dad senior citizen still they gave
middle birth and the worst thing in that is one of our co passenger
she should be 80 plus she got upper Birth.
so they travelled by sleeping in the floor .
wash rooms are really better both in SL and 3A compartments ,
even though we book tickets mentioning the lower burth we get upper
birth only , not even middle birth , i am still confused as to how
this AI works in booking .
when tryed accessing IRCTC androyd Apk , till adding the passenger its
fine, for booking we need to complete the Captcha to go to the next
page which is payments , in that post checking any one of the payment
option , the radio buttens are not read by the screen reader meaning
it only reads "radio Butten" unchecked ,.any ways don't know were to
complain this and how to complain this.

Regards,
Vinod Benjamin