In my case, When I tried opening ac at ICICI, the personnel was
browsing for a particular circular in their banking portal and refered
the same circular number at the time of filling the form in his tab.

Opening account was good at the bank but when we approach the bank for
any banking related activity I need to take my joint account holder
eventhough my is in ERS mode of operation...
that's worst part of the ICICI...