From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of
Mukesh Sharma
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 7:56 PM
To: Access India <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Unable to open salary account ICICI bank easly because of
my blindness!!!!

Use the below link to open account online yourself
https://savingsaccount.icicibank.com/SBAOF/newcustomer.action

After this email the customer care to map the account as salary account. Do
provide let from you hr.

Cool them with their own facility.

This has worked for me in a few stupid banks.

On Tue, 29 Jan 2019, 15:49 timy sebastian ettumanoor <timys...@gmail.com
wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I don't no, why, more than 14 days took to activate my account.
>
> Yes, really it is strange and, irritating.
>
> We should fource theRBI to create  a proper roole for the account
> creation for the bvisually impaired in any bank.
>
> If I didn't follow properly, I AM sure that, they will simply ignore
> my account creation.
>
> So, Dear BGFI and other organization who is working for the visually
> impaired, I request you people to take this matter very ceriously, and
> if possible, please conduct some awareness classes for the different
> banks staf.

> .in

> veracity;

sent through this mailing list..