However, in my case, whenever I need to go to bank, no other person is
required.
Secondly, whenever I have a specific task which necessitates my visit to the
branch, I give the customer executive a call and somebody visits me at home
in the hope that they would be able to coax me for investments in one or the
other schemes.
I do not fall prey to their bait and make my things done without visiting
the branch.
For instance, I had to apply for a change of address.
For this, I was supposed to visit the branch and submit the required
documents.
However, I gave a request that I want to know about some attractive
investment plans.
They sent some fund manager who told me about various plans.
I told in return that my saving requirements have been fulfilled but I need
to change my address in their records so that they may give me better
services.
The executive took my address proof and hence my address was changed without
any problem.
I always keep in touch with the fund managers who are appointed to look
after my brokerage account.
In this way, whenever I request them for some favour, they do not disappoint
me. They have to visit their allotted customers and I make it a point that I
keep in touch with them.