From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Amit Bhatt
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:56 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Query regarding human assistance with AirAsia at the
Bangalore Airport

Although all Airlines staff do take care of visually impaired passengers
these days, however, I would mark Indigo staff and their servicess with best
rating amongst all domestic airlines.

They also provide you with Braille list of instructions and products to be
sold in the flight.

Their behaviour and level of courtesy is also highly appreciated during
entire journey.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt