Apart from the issues mentioned above, I have the following:

1. almost impossible to work with comments (when some text is
highlighted & commented upon). We can read the comment by hit & miss
but exact location of highlighted text is never known.
2. Jaws 2018 with all versions of Adobe reader reads the PDF files
just fine but latest version of Jaws (2019) doesn't read even the
otherwise accessible PDFs. Same files can easily be read by NVDA.
3. in large documents, pressing enter on a link from table of contents
doesn't take you to the desired location.
4. while pressing control + PGDN and going to the next page, screen
readers at times jump to right at the bottom of the page.

Please give me a call, happy to discuss some of the points which I may
have forgotten.

Cheers,
Ajay

Ajay Minocha