I feel that the  following issues relating with inaccessibility of PDF documents
 1) There are some PDF documents which  JAWS fails to read and in case
 of such PDF documents JAWS just announces as empty document. You then
 need to sit and convert these PDF documents using ocr to make them
 accessible.

 2)Even In case of PDF documents which are accessible with JAWS,
 Navigating through such documents is also a very difficult task and
 this must be simplified and made easy.

 3) Even In case of PDF documents which are accessible with
 JAWSSearching through such PDF documents using the find option is also
 not easy.

 4) Efforts be made to make PDF documents as user friendly with JAWS as
 word documents.

 Regards
Narendra