Hi

The following post failed to get on the list. Copying it below.

Harish

Quoting

Subject:!!From: "George Abraham" <geo...@eyeway.org>
Date: 08-11-2019, 12:33
To: "'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
concerning the disabled.'" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>

The recent upgrade of the ICICI bank mobile app had posed a few
accessibility challenges, for example the confirm button was not being read
out by Voice Over while doing a Funds Transfer. I think several people on
the group had faced challenges in using the app.

Last week I spoke to the local ICICI bank manager regarding the
inaccessibility of the app. He asked me to lodge a formal complaint with the
customer relations for the bank dealing with the mobile app. I did so. It
took some explaining before the agent understood.

This morning I discovered that the app works very well. I comfortably did a
couple of transactions.

Just wanted to share.

George

George Abraham