Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2019 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Blindness and being friend-zoned by potential partners

Yes I also second this.
Strong reason is that since we do not make eye to eye contact they might not be able to express their feelings and vice versa. and first impression would be sympathetic when they see us with a stick or escort. That is why we cannot expect the actual true love feelings with the sighted partner. But still there are exceptional cases like many of us have got married to the sighted partners but how many are love myrriages?.

Thanks and best regards,
Ali