well some prejudices of course work either when you are stating
something or choosing someone.
whatever the case may be.
in my opinion, marriage is strictly a human marketing where we get
sold less because of our disability.
looking attractive and good body language is an essential part to be
advertised in a marriage market as the good package is the necessity
to be charmful in the real market.
disability is not the USP anyway haha.

On 12/26/19, Krishna Bodawala <krish.bodawala...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I totally agree with Mr Ali. It is very important because you can’t really
> get to know about a person intellectual or demeanour on the first
> impression. The first impression is basically with the eye contact and a
> casual chat which we are unable to do so hence generally convey to a
> sympathetic impression on a normal person
>
> Krishna Bodawala
> +918866624430
>
>> On 26-Dec-2019, at 10:41, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> in my opinion, without selfishness no relation may last longer. No matter,
>> whether your partner is disabled or not. disabled or non-disabled, both
>> are having  brain and surrounding society.
>> marriage is a lottery ticket, which you can't throw even if you lose it.
>> experience of one's individual married life, is like a DNA of a human
>> body, which is unique for every individual. hence, comparison between twos
>> won't provide absolute result.
>>

>> -----Original Message----- From: Asudani, Rajesh
>> Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 10:24 AM
>> To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
>> the disabled.
>> Subject: Re: [AI] Blindness and being friend-zoned by potential partners
>>
>> As I say, exclusion may or may not be deliberate, but inclusion has to be
>> so.
>>
>> I don't know how many disabled-non-disabled are love marriages, but some
>> definitely are particularly when the other partner also has an actual or
>> perceived disadvantage in the marriage market.
>>

>> सादर / With thanks & Regards
>> राजेश आसुदानी Rajesh Asudani
>> सहायक महाप्रबन्धक AGM
>> बाजार आसूचना ईकाई MIU
>> भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक Reserve Bank of India
>> नागपुर Nagpur
>>
>> 0712 2806846
>>
>> President
>> VIBEWA
>> Co-Moderator
>> VIB-India
>> President
>> DARE-Disability Advocacy, Research and Education
>> A-pilll = Action coupled with Positivity, Interest, Love, Logic and
>> laughter

"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
Anirudh Rao
your intellectual comrade.
call/whatsapp  me at 8277012082
join on Skype: anirudhrao3
if you just wish to be a facebook friend:
click
https://m.facebook.com/anirudh.rao.7731/about?lst=100005148125152%3A100005148125152%3A1563341090&refid=17
and send a request.
Thank you