Dear Kriya Jain,

Rights of persons with Disabilities are always ignored and kept aside
or compromised. I have an idea for you to start with a simple letter
addressing your requirements related to infrastructure or web
accessibility to your seniours or superiors mentioning the following
as your fundamental right and it is the duty of the employer to comply
with different accessibility guidelines/rules/notifications, etc.
Also, you can mention about the Rights for Persons with Disabilities
Act 2016. I would suggest you to do this first and than the next steps
can be taken as per their response.

Looking forward towards your response.

--
Regards