I had received my UDID card in  7 days after
submition of online application but it was a soft copy. It has been
long time still didn't get it's hard copy like we get adhar card hard
copy each time we apply for new one afterr adding/removing new/old
details. although UDID is central government recognised identity card
for person's with disabilities government authorities are not willing
to accept as a ID proof in a bank or for availing other government
schemes for pwd. Frankly saying, on the name of Accessibility,
reservation for PWD, on the name of wellfare schemes for PWD all
states government and central government and other various gov
department making difficult for pwd. what is the purpose of
reservation when there is rapid
there aren't enough opportunities. competetive exams are not held in
an accessible mode even though there are enough techniques/tools are
available.ragisterationOn 2/18/22, George Abraham
<george.abrah...@gmail.com> wrote