In case of blindness, why would insurance company exclude every claim
in relation to eye? I have low vision, my eyes are in perfect shape
and size, i do have regular checkup of my eyes in various hospitals
for any update regarding my present condition seeking possibility to
prevent further deterioration  of sight. Will i not get these type of
claims in a health policy?

On 2/25/22, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone received the Claim amount?
> Past experience of others is a good indicator.
> Kanchan

>>> EQ9js-vuZxdBJfVps%3DFmQqC%3DeuBGNdkyF_Nqf7yb5vTqfjBKw%40mail.gmail.co
>>> .

>>> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CA
>>> LLUjUYNKUzjLRmZ2sNSdihCkw00NoCrYQGGm5D7GVj8k5LkEw%40mail.gmail.com
>>> .

>>> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CA
>>> EQ9js8WLffGUytos%2B3Bta58fZTSfUBdEP6qPiXwg%2BawYe4nmA%40mail.gmail.co

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919999996464