Dear all,

With reference to the trail mail, this is to let you all know that I have
recently received health insurance claim for my mother. The insurance was a
corporate insurance with an option for cashless settlement.
  The insurance policy was from Tata AIG and I have received all my pre and
post operation expenses as reimbursements. All the hospital expenses
was provided as cashless settlements.
Note that the claim was for gallbladder operation.
My experience with health insurance provided by an employer was very
satisfactory, although the premium was deducted from my salary.

As per my understanding, all pre-existing diseases are covered from day one
in case the insurance is provided by the employer as corporate insurance.

Regards
Ritesh Agarwal