Dear Asif,
Nowhere have I referenced you in my comment. If you notice, I was
responding to what George has mentioned the company has been doing, two
mitigate the impact of what I might say in a public forum, once again. I am
well aware, you are one of the first people who started this entire
movement of getting a government mandate for assistance.
So, for you to think I am targeting you, and making baseless allegations on
a public forum, is completely out of context, and I will say no more on the
subject.
Payal