Just logged into the HDFC portal, the new one. I am a credit card only
user. The earlier portal was better in terms of accessibility and ease
of use with screen readers. Some options, including redeeming reward
points, I couldn't easily locate on the new portal. So defenitly seems
like some issues...

--
Dr. Mahesh S. Panicker
Associate Professor,