-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sandesh
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 2:59 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Again we are left on the lurch

Agree indeed.
Can't accessindians do something to overcome this issue permanently, as
this
has become, i feel like an everyday problem.
Another thing is that has love for cricket really diminished or people
here
on the list are trying to get accustomed to this?
Maybe, you will say i am keying frustration here but some concrete
action
needs here to be taken.
Regards.
Sandesh