From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of tirumangalam
sandeep
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 11:23 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] information required about reservation of tickets in trains

good morning to all accessindia members
recently i went to a railway reservation counter to reserve tickets
with the railway concession form for the blind but the waiting list
was above 250 so i asked the person sitting in the counter to give me
a ticket in the disabled quota which he refused saying that visually
impaired are not given tickets in the disabled quota on asking about
the previous time that another person had given me in that quota he
refused saying "i dont know how that person  gave you that time" and
shouted at me to talk the ticket in the waiting list or leave
dear AI member i wanted suggestions is the disabled quota available
for the VI persons or not

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.