accupuncture is good sometimes, however, it is not based upon the the scientifically laid down research program. hence, it is used as an alternative therapy. in many hospitals, including Sir Gunga Ram, this treatment is given. there are some private clinics too. but they are very costly. ----- Original Message ----- From: "nisha singh" <nishaforpeo...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 2:59 PM
Subject: [AI] acupuncture and optic nerve atrophy

hello friends,

i think there are friends who may have problems of optic nerve atrophy. have
any one of you gone through acupuncture? i think there might be a ray of
hope at the other end of the tunnel. one of my friend has told me that in
delhi sir ganga ram hospital has a department of acupuncture department.
those interested my try and try and see the result.

for information you may see the link.

http://www.sgrh.com/supercat.aspx?id=28

nisha