To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 2:59 PM
Subject: [AI] acupuncture and optic nerve atrophy

hello friends,

i think there are friends who may have problems of optic nerve atrophy. have
any one of you gone through acupuncture? i think there might be a ray of
hope at the other end of the tunnel. one of my friend has told me that in
delhi sir ganga ram hospital has a department of acupuncture department.
those interested my try and try and see the result.

for information you may see the link.

http://www.sgrh.com/supercat.aspx?id=28

nisha