From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Jayachandran1977
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 6:16 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Status of talking ATM installations in India

Hello Kiran,

This is Jayachandran from Chennai.

Yes sir, as you said SBi installed 5 Talking ATMs in chennai.  For that
we
have to apply for a special ATM Card.  I have applied for the same.
Probably within a week I will be receiving that card.  One of my
visually
impaired friend has used talking ATM for withdrawal of cash.  As per his

statement it is very user friendly.

Presently SBI has given few powers for the users of this card like hot
cash,
cash withdrawal, change of PIN etc.,  If you need more information
please
write.

For your information, I am working in State Bank of India in clerical
cadre.

Thanks

Jayachandran.