Hi Pranav,
I think, at present, as long as we have a right aptitude and skills to sell
our skills, it shouldn't matter about the disability. I have seen several
employers who just talk about the business but not about the disability. but
most of them quite curious, how we perform the job and I think, it's our
responsbility to explain them. I think, for anyone to get employment, he or
she need to have a skills to make employer excited and get a confidance that
the candidate is absolute fit for the job and can do the justice.

Best,
-Srinivasu

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 6:04 AM, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Srinivasu,
>
> We have had this discussion several times before though I would be curious
> to know what, if anything  Indian law says on this matter. The article also
> states:
> "As you mention, the ADA prohibits hiring managers from asking job
> candidates any medical questions, and the consensus among legal experts in
> this field is that you're under no obligation to bring up the subject in an
> interview, unless you have reason to believe it could affect your ability
> do your job.
>
> And there's the rub. Since you managed to work around your condition in
> your
> last job, do you think you could do the same in a new position?
>
> Or do you have reason to believe it will be harder this time around (for
> example, if the illness has gotten more severe, or the episodes more
> frequent)?"
> PL] In my experience, it is not so much whether you believe that your
> disability will impact your job. It is all about the employer's perception.
> I see no easy answer to that problem. <chuckle You know, people say that
> you
> are sized in the first 3 minutes. So, is the problem as simple as doing
> something to shatter that perception in the first 3 minutes? <grin
>
> Pranav

Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Mobile: +91 990 081 0881