Hi George,

I think, it's a tough decision to make whether to reveal disability on CV or
not and I think, one needs to make the judgement based on the company and
the level of awareness that company has. Although, it's unfortunate, but at
times, when a employer sees disability on CV and if he / she is not
sensitized towards disability, then chance are more for rejection and he /
she may not even inform the reason for rejection.

Thanks,
-Srinivasu

Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula