I use escalators frequently. Once I am on the floor, I hold the
railing and slowly move one foot towards it. When I sense it moving
up, I immediately lift my other foot on to the same step. When nearing
the target, I bend my feet a little for them to sense the floor when
the escalator step slides in and my footwear heels remains in air.
This exercise helps me step out of the escalator safely. I have
devised these tricks for myself after several trips and experiments.
Hope they prove helpful to you.

On 5/2/12, Mohit Shah Shah <mohit.shah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Nowadays, almost all malls have escalators.
> So, do you all use escalators in malls, or do you prefer the elevator?
> If you do use escalators, then please inform me about the way in which
> you manage to use it successfully and safely.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Mohit

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!