It's working fine. Thank you for your quick guidance.

Regards

Mukesh Baviskar

From: "Chetan Sharma" <danzig2...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 9:29 AM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Excel formula

Assuming that you have a date in cell A1. The following formula is one
simple way to come up with a date five years later.

=DATE(YEAR(A1)+5,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1))

HTH!

On 6/17/12, Mukesh <mukeshbaviskar....@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friends,
I'm in a need of a following excel formula urgently to complete my database.
I want to know the date after 5 year. for example:

First date: 28/5/2007 and date after 5 years: 28/5/2012.
Please tell me the formula to get this answer automatically by formula.
Waiting for your positive response at the earliest. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mukesh Baviskar
Mobile: 9403161157

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.