From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of SYED IMRAN
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 9:29 PM
To: geethas2...@gmail.com; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] help needed from citibank account holders

Yes this is quite annoying. I never thought I'd have to go through this.
I've dropped them a note via email and facebook link that was given here.
Meanwhile, I've got a tactical fix. Let me know if the below works for you
guys, ok?

Only for the first time you would have to take help from a trusted sighted
person. And whenever you are loging in in future you do not need the
sighted's help. First go to the get user ID link and take a sighted person's
help and create a new user ID.

Now follow the below screen illustration.
I'm using Jaws 13 with eloquence and the latest version of IE.
Here it goes:

<Screen illustration start>

Desktop, list view, not selected Syed Imran.
I, Internet explorer. Enter.
Blank page - Windows internet explorer.
Alt D. Address: About: blank.
www.citibank.com/india.

Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Home / Personal Loans, Investments, Insurance,
NRI and Online Banking Services | Citibank India Hedding level 1 New! User
ID based Login.
link graphic login to Citibank online. Enter.
�Fvb55 new browser window �Fvb66. Citibank India - Windows Internet explorer

�Fvb55 Route Jaws to PC.
�Fvb55 Trouble loging in? click here
< screen illustration end>

When you are here, just press left arrow and go to the left of the text that
says "click here", and there Jaws will say either blank or space. Just click
that area and you will be able to login. Just remember to fill the username
and iPin correctly before you click the login icon which is unlabled in this
case.