Hi SYED,

thanks a bunch for coming up with such a quick fix. the trick works
like a charm! i am very happy. I would, it seems, will have to
intensify the facebook campaign because my personalexperience of
taming many a  service providers, has been pretty positive.

the list goes on:

airtel,
vodafone,
medplusbeauty,
hitachi,
& many more.

i would one again urge you all, to use facebook consistantly to raise
your concerns. no brand likes to see a slue of complaints on their
pages!

thanks yet again!